Tips and Tricks for Exhibition Application
We receive many inquires and submissions, Please read the description and guidelines to ensure that your artwork fits the scope of the exhibition. Please also see each exhibition description to learn more and increase your chances of being selected.
- Submit an image of your artwork. Use sufficient lighting and crop the image appropriately.
- Read the Guidelines (some exhibitions exclude photography)
- Please submit a detailed and thoughtful description of your artwork. This can help communicate the relevance of your piece to the theme of the exhibition and can contribute to the selection process by the curator.
- Include accurate measurements
- If the piece is for sale and available, please include the price.
We look forward to seeing your artwork and helping you grow your audience and as an artist.